29 CFR Part 2550 - RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY
prev | next
- § 2550.401c-1 Definition of “plan assets” - insurance company general accounts.
- § 2550.403a-1 Establishment of trust.
- § 2550.403b-1 Exemptions from trust requirement.
- § 2550.404a-1 Investment duties.
- § 2550.404a-2 Safe harbor for automatic rollovers to individual retirement plans.
- § 2550.404a-3 Safe harbor for distributions from terminated individual account plans.
- § 2550.404a-4 Selection of annuity providers - safe harbor for individual account plans.
- § 2550.404a-5 Fiduciary requirements for disclosure in participant-directed individual account plans.
- § 2550.404b-1 Maintenance of the indicia of ownership of plan assets outside the jurisdiction of the district courts of the United States.
- § 2550.404c-1 ERISA section 404(c) plans.
- § 2550.404c-5 Fiduciary relief for investments in qualified default investment alternatives.
- § 2550.407a-1 General rule for the acquisition and holding of employer securities and employer real property.
- § 2550.407a-2 Limitation with respect to the acquisition of qualifying employer securities and qualifying employer real property.
- § 2550.407d-5 Definition of the term “qualifying employer security”.
- § 2550.407d-6 Definition of the term “employee stock ownership plan”.
- § 2550.408b-1 General statutory exemption for loans to plan participants and beneficiaries who are parties in interest with respect to the plan.
- § 2550.408b-2 General statutory exemption for services or office space.
- § 2550.408b-3 Loans to Employee Stock Ownership Plans.
- § 2550.408b-4 Statutory exemption for investments in deposits of banks or similar financial institutions.
- § 2550.408b-6 Statutory exemption for ancillary services by a bank or similar financial institution.
- § 2550.408b-19 Statutory exemption for cross-trading of securities.
- § 2550.408c-2 Compensation for services.
- § 2550.408e Statutory exemption for acquisition or sale of qualifying employer securities and for acquisition, sale, or lease of qualifying employer real property.
- § 2550.408g-1 Investment advice - participants and beneficiaries.
- § 2550.408g-2 Investment advice - fiduciary election.
- § 2550.412-1 Temporary bonding requirements.
29 U.S.C. 1135 and Secretary of Labor's Order No. 1-2011, 77 FR 1088 (January 9, 2012). Sec. 102, Reorganization Plan No. 4 of 1978, 5 U.S.C. App. at 727 (2012). Sec. 2550.401c-1 also issued under 29 U.S.C. 1101. Sec. 2550.404a-1 also issued under sec. 657, Pub. L. 107-16, 115 Stat 38. Sec. 2550.404a-2 also issued under sec. 657 of Pub. L. 107-16, 115 Stat. 38. Sections 2550.404c-1 and 2550.404c-5 also issued under 29 U.S.C. 1104. Sec. 2550.408b-1 also issued under 29 U.S.C. 1108(b)(1). Sec. 2550.408b-19 also issued under sec. 611, Pub. L. 109-280, 120 Stat. 780, 972. Sec. 2550.412-1 also issued under 29 U.S.C. 1112.