29 CFR Part 2705 - PRIVACY ACT IMPLEMENTATION
- § 2705.1 Purpose and scope.
- § 2705.2 Definitions.
- § 2705.3 Procedure for requests pertaining to individuals' records in a records system.
- § 2705.4 Times, places, and requirements for the identification of the individual making a request.
- § 2705.5 Access to requested information to the individual.
- § 2705.6 Request for correction or amendment to the record.
- § 2705.7 Agency review of request for correction or amendment of the record.
- § 2705.8 Appeal of an initial adverse Commission determination on correction or amendment of the record.
- § 2705.9 Disclosure of record to a person other than the individual to whom the record pertains.
- § 2705.10 Fees.
Title 29 published on 03-May-2017 04:00
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 29 CFR Part 2705 after this date.