29 CFR Subpart G - Certain-and-Continuous and Similar Annuity Payments Owed for Future Periods After Death
- § 4022.101 When do these rules apply?
- § 4022.102 What definitions do I need to know for these rules?
- § 4022.103 Who will get benefits if I die when payments for future periods under a certain-and-continuous or similar annuity are owed upon my death?
- § 4022.104 Examples.
- Appendix A to Part 4022 - Lump Sum Mortality Rates
- Appendix B to Part 4022 - Lump Sum Interest Rates for PBGC Payments
- Appendix C to Part 4022 - Lump Sum Interest Rates for Private-Sector Payments
67 FR 16958, Apr. 8, 2002, unless otherwise noted.