29 CFR Part 4206 - ADJUSTMENT OF LIABILITY FOR A WITHDRAWAL SUBSEQUENT TO A PARTIAL WITHDRAWAL
- § 4206.1 Purpose and scope.
- § 4206.2 Definitions.
- § 4206.3 Credit against liability for a subsequent withdrawal.
- § 4206.4 Amount of credit in plans using the presumptive method.
- § 4206.5 Amount of credit in plans using the modified presumptive method.
- § 4206.6 Amount of credit in plans using the rolling-5 method.
- § 4206.7 Amount of credit in plans using the direct attribution method.
- § 4206.8 Reduction of credit for abatement or other reduction of prior partial withdrawal liability.
- § 4206.9 Amount of credit in plans using alternative allocation methods.
- § 4206.10 Special rule for 70-percent decline partial withdrawals.
Title 29 published on 2015-12-03.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 4206.