Jump to navigation
29 CFR Part 4903, Subpart B - Procedures To Collect Debts Owed to PBGC
- § 4903.5 What notice will PBGC send to a debtor when collecting a debt owed to PBGC?
- § 4903.6 How will PBGC add interest, penalty charges, and administrative costs to a debt owed to PBGC?
- § 4903.7 When will PBGC allow a debtor to pay a debt owed to PBGC in installments instead of a lump sum?
- § 4903.8 When will PBGC compromise a debt owed to PBGC?
- § 4903.9 When will PBGC suspend or terminate debt collection on a debt owed to PBGC?
- § 4903.10 When will PBGC transfer a debt owed to PBGC to the Treasury Department's Financial Management Service for collection?
- § 4903.11 How will PBGC use administrative offset (offset of non-tax Federal payments) to collect a debt owed to PBGC?
- § 4903.12 How will PBGC use tax refund offset to collect a debt owed to PBGC?
- § 4903.13 How will PBGC offset a Federal employee's salary to collect a debt owed to PBGC?
- § 4903.14 How will PBGC use administrative wage garnishment to collect a debt owed to PBGC from a debtor's wages?
- § 4903.15 How will PBGC report debts owed to PBGC to credit bureaus?
- § 4903.16 How will PBGC refer debts owed to PBGC to private collection agencies?
- § 4903.17 When will PBGC refer debts owed to PBGC to the Department of Justice?
- § 4903.18 Will a debtor who owes a debt to PBGC or another Federal agency, and persons controlled by or controlling such debtors, be ineligible for Federal loan assistance, grants, cooperative agreements, or other sources of Federal funds?
- § 4903.19 How does a debtor request a special review based on a change in circumstances such as catastrophic illness, divorce, death, or disability?
- § 4903.20 Will PBGC issue a refund if money is erroneously collected on a debt?