29 CFR Part 500, Subpart B - Registration of Farm Labor Contractors and Employees of Farm Labor Contractors Engaged in Farm Labor Contracting Activities
- Registration Requirements; General
- Applications and Renewal of Farm Labor Contractor and Farm Labor Contractor Employee Certificates
Action on Application
- § 500.48 — Issuance of certificate.
- § 500.50 — Duration of certificate.
- § 500.51 — Refusal to issue or to renew, or suspension or revocation of certificate.
- § 500.52 — Right to hearing.
- § 500.53 — Nontransfer of certificate.
- § 500.54 — Change of address.
- § 500.55 — Changes to or amendments of certificate authority.
- § 500.56 — Replacement of Certificate of Registration or Farm Labor Contractor Employee Certificate.
Additional Obligations of Farm Labor Contractors and Farm Labor Contractor Employees
- § 500.60 — Farm labor contractors' recruitment, contractual and general obligations.
- § 500.61 — Farm labor contractors must comply with all worker protections and all other statutory provisions.
- § 500.62 — Obligations of a person holding a valid Farm Labor Contractor Employee Certificate of Registration.
Title 29 published on 2013-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 500.
Title 29 published on 2013-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 29 CFR Part 500 after this date.