29 CFR Part 500, Subpart D - Motor Vehicle Safety and Insurance for Transportation of Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Workers, Housing Safety and Health for Migrant Workers
Subject Group 35Motor Vehicle Safety (§§ 500.100 - 500.105)
- § 500.100 Vehicle safety obligations.
- § 500.101 Promulgation and adoption of vehicle standards.
- § 500.102 Applicability of vehicle safety standards.
- § 500.103 Activities not subject to vehicle safety standards.
- § 500.104 Department of Labor standards for passenger automobiles and station wagons and transportation of seventy-five miles or less.
- § 500.105 DOT standards adopted by the Secretary.
Subject Group 36Insurance (§§ 500.120 - 500.128)
- § 500.120 Insurance policy or liability bond is required for each vehicle used to transport any migrant or seasonal agricultural worker.
- § 500.121 Coverage and level of insurance required.
- § 500.122 Adjustments in insurance requirements when workers' compensation coverage is provided under State law.
- § 500.123 Property damage insurance required.
- § 500.124 Liability bond in lieu of insurance policy.
- § 500.125 Qualifications and eligibility of insurance carrier or surety.
- § 500.126 Duration of insurance or liability bond.
- § 500.127 Limitations on cancellation of insurance or liability bond of registered farm labor contractors.
- § 500.128 Cancellation of insurance policy or liability bond not relief from insurance requirements.
Subject Group 37Housing Safety and Health (§§ 500.130 - 500.135)
- § 500.130 Application and scope of safety and health requirement.
- § 500.131 Exclusion from housing safety and health requirement.
- § 500.132 Applicable Federal standards: ETA and OSHA housing standards.
- § 500.133 Substantive Federal and State safety and health standards defined.
- § 500.134 Compliance with State standards.
- § 500.135 Certificate of housing inspection.
Title 29 published on 03-May-2017 04:00
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 29 CFR Part 500 after this date.