29 CFR Part 778, Subpart D - Special Problems
- Change in the Beginning of the Workweek
- Additional Pay for Past Period
- How Deductions Affect the Regular Rate
- Lump Sum Attributed to Overtime
- “Task” Basis of Payment
- Effect of Failure To Count or Pay for Certain Working Hours
- Effect of Paying for But Not Counting Certain Hours
Reduction in Workweek Schedule With No Change in Pay
- § 778.321 — Decrease in hours without decreasing pay—general.
- § 778.322 — Reducing the fixed workweek for which a salary is paid.
- § 778.323 — Effect if salary is for variable workweek.
- § 778.324 — Effect on hourly rate employees.
- § 778.325 — Effect on salary covering more than 40 hours' pay.
- § 778.326 — Reduction of regular overtime workweek without reduction of take-home pay.
- § 778.327 — Temporary or sporadic reduction in schedule.
- § 778.328 — Plan for gradual permanent reduction in schedule.
- § 778.329 — Alternating workweeks of different fixed lengths.
- Prizes as Bonuses
Title 29 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 778.