30 CFR 1206.254 - How will ONRR determine the value of my coal for royalty purposes?
If ONRR decides to value your coal for royalty purposes under § 1206.253, or any other provision in this subpart, then ONRR will determine value by considering any information that we deem relevant, which may include, but is not limited to:
(b) Public sources of price or market information that ONRR deems reliable, including, but not limited to, the price of electricity.
(d) Costs of transportation or washing, if ONRR determines that they are applicable.
- 30 CFR 1206.261 — How Do I Determine a Transportation Allowance if I Have an Arm's-Length Transportation Contract or No Written Arm's-Length Contract?
- 30 CFR 1206.252 — How Do I Calculate Royalty Value for Coal That I or My Affiliate Sell(s) Under an Arm's-Length or Non-Arm's-Length Contract?
- 30 CFR 1206.253 — How Will ONRR Determine if My Royalty Payments Are Correct?
- 30 CFR 1206.260 — What General Transportation Allowance Requirements Apply to Me?
- 30 CFR 1206.267 — What General Washing Allowance Requirements Apply to Me?
- 30 CFR 1206.268 — How Do I Determine Washing Allowances if I Have an Arm's-Length Washing Contract or No Written Arm's-Length Contract?