30 CFR 1206.254 - Quality and quantity measurement standards for reporting and paying royalties.
For all leases subject to this subpart, the quantity of coal on which royalty is due shall be measured in short tons (of 2,000 pounds each) by methods prescribed by the BLM. Coal quantity information will be reported on appropriate forms required under 30 CFR part 1210 - Forms and Reports.
- 30 CFR 1206.261 — How Do I Determine a Transportation Allowance if I Have an Arm's-Length Transportation Contract or No Written Arm's-Length Contract?
- 30 CFR 1206.252 — How Do I Calculate Royalty Value for Coal That I or My Affiliate Sell(s) Under an Arm's-Length or Non-Arm's-Length Contract?
- 30 CFR 1206.253 — How Will ONRR Determine if My Royalty Payments Are Correct?
- 30 CFR 1206.260 — What General Transportation Allowance Requirements Apply to Me?
- 30 CFR 1206.267 — What General Washing Allowance Requirements Apply to Me?
- 30 CFR 1206.268 — How Do I Determine Washing Allowances if I Have an Arm's-Length Washing Contract or No Written Arm's-Length Contract?