30 CFR 1290.103 - Who may file an appeal?

§ 1290.103 Who may file an appeal?

(a) If you receive an order that adversely affects you or your lessee, you may appeal that order except as provided under § 1290.104.

(b) If you are a lessee and you receive a Notice of Order, and if you contest the order, you may either appeal the order or join in your designee's appeal under § 1290.106.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.