30 CFR § 250.190 - Reporting requirements for incidents requiring written notification.
(1) Date and time of occurrence;
(3) Contractor, and contractor representative's name and telephone number (if a contractor is involved in the incident or injury);
(5) Platform/facility name and number, or pipeline segment number;
(6) Type of incident or injury;
(7) Operation or activity at time of incident (i.e., drilling, production, workover, completion, pipeline, crane etc.);
(8) Description of incident, damage, or injury (including days away from work, restricted work or job transfer), and any corrective action taken; and
(9) Property or equipment damage estimate (in U.S. dollars).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.