30 CFR 254.3 - May I cover more than one facility in my OSRP?
(a) Your OSRP may be for a single lease or facility or a group of leases or facilities. All the leases or facilities in your plan must have the same owner or operator (including affiliates) and must be located in the same BSEE Region (see definition of Regional OSRP in § 254.6).
(1) Calculating response times;
(2) Determining quantities of response equipment;
(3) Conducting oil-spill trajectory analyses;
(4) Determining worst case discharge scenarios; and
(5) Identifying areas of special economic and environmental importance that may be impacted and the strategies for their protection.
(d) The Chief, OSPD, may specify how to address the elements of a Regional OSRP. The Chief, OSPD, also may require that Regional OSRPs contain additional information if necessary for compliance with appropriate laws and regulations.