30 CFR § 254.30 - When must I revise my OSRP?
(a) You must review your OSRP at least every 2 years and submit all resulting modifications to the Chief, OSPD. If this review does not result in modifications, you must inform the Chief, OSPD, in writing that there are no changes.
(1) A change occurs which significantly reduces your response capabilities;
(4) There is a significant change to the Area Contingency Plan(s).
(d) The Chief, OSPD, will periodically review the equipment inventories of OSRO's to ensure that sufficient spill removal equipment is available to meet the cumulative needs of the owners and operators who cite these organizations in their OSRPs.
(1) Periodic reviews (described in paragraph (d) of this section);
(2) Information obtained during drills or actual spill responses; or
(3) Other relevant information the Chief, OSPD, obtained.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.