30 CFR 254.30 - When must I revise my response plan?
(a) You must review your response plan at least every 2 years and submit all resulting modifications to the Regional Supervisor. If this review does not result in modifications, you must inform the Regional Supervisor in writing that there are no changes.
(1) A change occurs which significantly reduces your response capabilities;
(3) There is a change in the name(s) or capabilities of the oil spill removal organizations cited in the plan; or
(4) There is a significant change to the Area Contingency Plan(s).
(d) The Regional Supervisor will periodically review the equipment inventories of OSRO's to ensure that sufficient spill removal equipment is available to meet the cumulative needs of the owners and operators who cite these organizations in their plans.
(1) Periodic reviews (described in paragraph (d) of this section);
(2) Information obtained during drills or actual spill responses; or
(3) Other relevant information the Regional Supervisor obtained.