§ 550.1167What information must I submit with forms and for approvals?
You must submit the supporting information listed in the following table with the form identified in column 1 and for the approval required under this subpart identified in column 2:
SRI BOEM-0127(2 copies)
* Additional items the Regional Supervisor may request.
Note: All maps must be at a standard scale and show lease and unit lines. The Regional Supervisor may waive submittal of some of the required data on a case-by-case basis.
(1) Base map with surface, bottomhole, and completion locations with respect to the unit or lease line and the orientation of representative seismic lines or cross-sections
(2) Structure maps with penetration point and subsea depth for each well penetrating the reservoirs, highlighting subject wells; reservoir boundaries; and original and current fluid levels
(3) Net sand isopach with total net sand penetrated for each well, identified at the penetration point
(4) Net hydrocarbon isopach with net feet of pay for each well, identified at the penetration point
(b) Seismic data:
(1) Representative seismic lines, including strike and dip lines that confirm the structure; indicate polarity
(2) Amplitude extraction of seismic horizon, if applicable
(1) Well log sections with tops and bottoms of the reservoir(s) and proposed or existing perforations
(2) Structural cross-sections showing the subject well and nearby wells
(d) Engineering data:
(1) Estimated recoverable reserves for each well completion in the reservoir; total recoverable reserves for each reservoir; method of calculation; reservoir parameters used in volumetric and decline curve analysis
(2) Well schematics showing current and proposed conditions
(3) The drive mechanism of each reservoir
(4) Pressure data, by date, and whether they are estimated or measured
(5) Production data and decline curve analysis indicative of the reservoir performance
(6) Reservoir simulation with the reservoir parameters used, history matches, and prediction runs (include proposed development scenario)
(e) General information:
(1) Detailed economic analysis
(2) Reservoir name and whether or not it is competitive as defined under § 250.105
(3) Operator name, lessee name(s), block, lease number, royalty rate, and unit number (if applicable) of all relevant leases
(4) Geologic overview of project
(5) Explanation of why the proposed completion scenario will maximize ultimate recovery
(6) List of all wells in subject reservoirs that have ever produced or been used for injection
(f) Depending on the type of approval requested, you must submit the appropriate payment of the service fee(s) listed in § 550.125, according to the instructions in § 550.126.
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.