30 CFR 550.143 - How do I designate an operator?
(a) You must provide the Regional Supervisor an executed Designation of Operator form (Form BOEM-1123) unless you are the only lessee and are the only person conducting lease operations. When there is more than one lessee, each lessee must submit the Designation of Operator form and the Regional Supervisor must approve the designation before the designated operator may begin operations on the leasehold.
(d) If you change the designated operator on your lease, you must pay the service fee listed in § 550.125 of this subpart with your request for a change in designation of operator. Should there be multiple lessees, all designation of operator forms must be collected by one lessee and submitted to BOEM in a single submittal, which is subject to only one filing fee.
- 30 CFR 556.701 — How Do I Seek Approval of an Assignment of the Record Title Interest in My Lease, or a Severance of Operating Rights From That Record Title Interest?
- 30 CFR 556.605 — What Are My Rights and Obligations as an Operating Rights Owner?
- 30 CFR 556.801 — How Do I Seek Approval of an Assignment of My Operating Rights?
- 30 CFR 556.810 — What Must I Do With Respect to the Designation of Operator on a Lease When a Transfer of Operating Rights Ownership Is Submitted?
- 30 CFR 556.716 — What Must I Do With Respect to the Designation of Operator on a Lease When a Transfer of Record Title Is Submitted?
- 30 CFR 550.125 — Service Fees.