30 CFR 550.163 - If I have a State lease, will BOEM grant me a right-of-use and easement?

§ 550.163 If I have a State lease, will BOEM grant me a right-of-use and easement?

(a) BOEM may grant a lessee of a State lease located adjacent to or accessible from the OCS a right-of-use and easement on the OCS.

(b) BOEM will only grant a right-of-use and easement under this paragraph to enable a State lessee to conduct and maintain a device that is permanently or temporarily attached to the seabed (i.e., a platform, artificial island, or installation). The lessee must use the device to explore for, develop, and produce oil and gas from the adjacent or accessible State lease and for other operations related to these activities.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 31 - MONEY AND FINANCE
U.S. Code: Title 43 - PUBLIC LANDS

Title 30 published on 20-Dec-2017 04:15

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 550 after this date.

  • 2017-02-15; vol. 82 # 30 - Wednesday, February 15, 2017
    1. 82 FR 10709 - Oil and Gas and Sulphur Operations in the Outer Continental Shelf—Civil Penalties Inflation Adjustments
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
      Final rule.
      This rule is effective on February 15, 2017.
      30 CFR Parts 550 and 553