30 CFR 550.186 - What reporting information and report forms must I submit?

prev | next
§ 550.186 What reporting information and report forms must I submit?
(a) You must submit information and reports as BOEM requires.
(1) You may obtain copies of forms from, and submit completed forms to, the Regional Supervisor.
(2) Instead of paper copies of forms available from the Regional Supervisor, you may use your own computer-generated forms that are equal in size to BOEM's forms. You must arrange the data on your form identical to the BOEM form. If you generate your own form and it omits terms and conditions contained on the official BOEM form, we will consider it to contain the omitted terms and conditions.
(3) You may submit digital data when the Region is equipped to accept it.
(b) When BOEM specifies, you must include, for public information, an additional copy of such reports.
(1) You must mark it Public Information.
(2) You must include all required information, except information exempt from public disclosure under § 550.197 or otherwise exempt from public disclosure under law or regulation.

Title 30 published on 2014-07-01

no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 31 - MONEY AND FINANCE
U.S. Code: Title 43 - PUBLIC LANDS

Title 30 published on 2014-07-01

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR 550 after this date.

  • 2015-02-24; vol. 80 # 36 - Tuesday, February 24, 2015
    1. 80 FR 9916 - Oil and Gas and Sulphur Operations on the Outer Continental Shelf—Requirements for Exploratory Drilling on the Arctic Outer Continental Shelf
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement
      Proposed rule.
      Submit comments by April 27, 2015. BOEM and BSEE may not fully consider comments received after this date. You may submit comments to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) on the information collection burden in this proposed rule by March 26, 2015. The deadline for comments on the information collection burden does not affect the deadline for the public to comment to BOEM and BSEE on the proposed regulations.
      30 CFR Parts 250 and 254