30 CFR 550.202 - What criteria must the Exploration Plan (EP), Development and Production Plan (DPP), or Development Operations Coordination Document (DOCD) meet?
(b) Is safe;
(c) Conforms to sound conservation practices and protects the rights of the lessor;
(d) Does not unreasonably interfere with other uses of the OCS, including those involved with National security or defense; and
(e) Does not cause undue or serious harm or damage to the human, marine, or coastal environment.
- 30 CFR 550.267 — What Actions Will BOEM Take After the DPP or DOCD Is Deemed Submitted?
- 30 CFR 550.232 — What Actions Will BOEM Take After the EP Is Deemed Submitted?
- 30 CFR 550.234 — How Do I Submit a Modified EP or Resubmit a Disapproved EP, and When Will BOEM Make a Decision?
- 30 CFR 550.273 — How Do I Submit a Modified DPP or DOCD or Resubmit a Disapproved DPP or DOCD?
- 30 CFR 550.209 — What Is the BOEM Review Process for the Notice?