30 CFR 550.248 - What solid and liquid wastes and discharges information and cooling water intake information must accompany the DPP or DOCD?
The following solid and liquid wastes and discharges information and cooling water intake information must accompany your DPP or DOCD:
(a)Projected wastes. A table providing the name, brief description, projected quantity, and composition of solid and liquid wastes (such as spent drilling fluids, drill cuttings, trash, sanitary and domestic wastes, produced waters, and chemical product wastes) likely to be generated by your proposed development and production activities. Describe:
(1) The methods you used for determining this information; and
(b)Projected ocean discharges. If any of your solid and liquid wastes will be discharged overboard or are planned discharges from manmade islands:
(1) A table showing the name, projected amount, and rate of discharge for each waste type; and
(2) A description of the discharge method (such as shunting through a downpipe, adding to a produced water stream, etc.) you will use.
(c)National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit.
(d)Modeling report. A modeling report or the modeling results (if you modeled the discharges of your projected solid or liquid wastes in developing your DPP or DOCD), or a reference to such report or results if you have already submitted it to the Regional Supervisor.
(e)Projected cooling water intake. A table for each cooling water intake structure likely to be used by your proposed development and production activities that includes a brief description of the cooling water intake structure, daily water intake rate, water intake through-screen velocity, percentage of water intake used for cooling water, mitigation measures for reducing impingement and entrainment of aquatic organisms, and biofouling prevention measures.
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 550 after this date.
- 30 CFR 550.242 — What Information Must Accompany the DPP or DOCD?
- 30 CFR 550.257 — What Information on the Support Vessels, Offshore Vehicles, and Aircraft You Will Use Must Accompany the DPP or DOCD?
- 30 CFR 550.258 — What Information on the Onshore Support Facilities You Will Use Must Accompany the DPP or DOCD?
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 30.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.