30 CFR 550.256 - What related facilities and operations information must accompany the DPP or DOCD?
(1) Drilling units;
(2) Production platforms;
(3) Right-of-way pipelines (including those that transport chemical products and produced water); and
(4) Other facilities and operations located on the OCS (regardless of ownership).
(1) Routes of any new pipelines;
(2) Information concerning barges and shuttle tankers, including the storage capacity of the transport vessel(s), and the number of transfers that will take place per year;
(3) Information concerning any intermediate storage or processing facilities;
(5) A description and location of the primary onshore terminal.