30 CFR 550.256 - What related facilities and operations information must accompany the DPP or DOCD?
The following information regarding facilities and operations directly related to your proposed development and production activities must accompany your DPP or DOCD.
(a) OCS facilities and operations. A description and location of any of the following that directly relate to your proposed development and production activities:
(1) Drilling units;
(2) Production platforms;
(3) Right-of-way pipelines (including those that transport chemical products and produced water); and
(4) Other facilities and operations located on the OCS (regardless of ownership).
(b) Transportation system. A discussion of the transportation system that you will use to transport your production to shore, including:
(1) Routes of any new pipelines;
(2) Information concerning barges and shuttle tankers, including the storage capacity of the transport vessel(s), and the number of transfers that will take place per year;
(3) Information concerning any intermediate storage or processing facilities;
(4) An estimate of the quantities of oil, gas, or sulphur to be transported from your production facilities; and
(5) A description and location of the primary onshore terminal.
Title 30 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 550 after this date.