30 CFR 56.6202 - Vehicles.
(a) Vehicles containing explosive material shall be -
(1) Maintained in good condition and shall comply with the requirements of subpart M of this part;
(4) Equipped with at least two multipurpose dry-chemical fire extinguishers or one such extinguisher and an automatic fire suppression system;
(5) Posted with warning signs that indicate the contents and are visible from each approach;
(8) Secured while parked by having -
(i) The brakes set;
(ii) The wheels chocked if movement could occur; and
(iii) The engine shut off unless powering a device being used in the loading operation.
(b) Vehicles containing explosives shall have -
(1) No sparking material exposed in the cargo space; and
(2) Only properly secured nonsparking equipment in the cargo space with the explosives.
(c) Vehicles used for dispensing bulk explosive material shall -
(1) Have no zinc or copper exposed in the cargo space; and
(2) Provide any enclosed screw-type conveyors with protection against internal pressure and frictional heat.