30 CFR § 585.408 - May I assign my lease or grant interest?
(a) You may assign all or part of your lease or grant interest, including record title, subject to BOEM approval under this subpart. Each instrument that creates or transfers an interest must describe the entire tract or describe by officially designated subdivisions the interest you propose to create or transfer.
(2) A description of the geographic area or undivided interest you are assigning;
(3) The names of both the assignor and the assignee, if applicable;
(4) The names and telephone numbers of the contacts for both the assignor and the assignee;
(5) The names, titles, and signatures of the authorizing officials for both the assignor and the assignee;
(8) A statement on how the assignee will comply with the financial assurance requirements of §§ 585.515 through 585.537. No assignment will be approved until the assignee provides the required financial assurance.
(d) The assignment takes effect on the date BOEM approves your application.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.