30 CFR 716.1 - General obligations.
prev | next
(a) This part establishes special initial performance standards that apply in the following special circumstances—
(1) § 716.2 applies to surface coal mining operations on steep slopes.
(2) § 716.3 applies to surface coal mining operations involving mountaintop removal.
(3) § 716.4 applies to special bituminous coal mines.
(4) § 716.5 applies to anthracite surface coal mining operations.
(5) § 716.6 applies to surface coal mining operations in Alaska.
(6) § 716.7 applies to surface coal mining operations on prime farmlands.
(b) All surface coal mining and reclamation operations subject to this part shall comply with the applicable special performance standards in this part. Such operations shall also comply with all general performance standards in part 715 of this chapter unless specifically exempted in this part from the requirements of part 715.
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.