30 CFR 774.13 - Permit revisions.
(b)Application requirements and procedures. the regulatory authority shall establish -
(2) Guidelines establishing the scale or extent of revisions for which all the permit application information requirements and procedures of this subchapter, including notice, public participation, and notice of decision requirements of §§ 773.6, 773.19(b) (1) and (3), and 778.21, shall apply. Such requirements and procedures shall apply at a minimum to all significant permit revisions.
(c)Criteria for approval. No application for a permit revision shall be approved unless the application demonstrates and the regulatory authority finds that reclamation as required by the Act and the regulatory program can be accomplished, applicable requirements under § 773.15 which are pertinent to the revision are met, and the application for a revision complies with all requirements of the Act and the regulatory program.
- 30 CFR 774.15 — How May I Renew a Permit?
- 30 CFR 773.6 — Public Participation in Permit Processing.
- 30 CFR 750.12 — Permit Applications.
- 30 CFR 785.13 — Experimental Practices Mining.
- 30 CFR 784.24 — What Requirements Apply to the Postmining Land Use?
- 30 CFR 817.36 — How Must I Monitor Surface Water?
- 30 CFR 780.24 — What Requirements Apply to the Postmining Land Use?
- 30 CFR 817.35 — How Must I Monitor Groundwater?
- 30 CFR 816.35 — How Must I Monitor Groundwater?
- 30 CFR 816.36 — How Must I Monitor Surface Water?