30 CFR 778.11 - Providing applicant and operator information.
(1) A statement indicating whether you and your operator are corporations, partnerships, associations, sole proprietorships, or other business entities;
(2) Taxpayer identification numbers for you and your operator.
(b) You must provide the name, address, and telephone number for -
(1) The applicant.
(2) Your resident agent who will accept service of process.
(4) Each business entity in the applicant's and operator's organizational structure, up to and including the ultimate parent entity of the applicant and operator; for every such business entity, you must also provide the required information for every president, chief executive officer, and director (or persons in similar positions), and every person who owns, of record, 10 percent or more of the entity.
(1) The person's name, address, and telephone number.
(2) The person's position title and relationship to you, including percentage of ownership and location in the organizational structure.
(3) The date the person began functioning in that position.
(e) We need not make a finding as provided for under § 774.11(g) of this subchapter before entering into AVS the information required to be disclosed under this section; however, the mere listing in AVS of a person identified in paragraph (b) or (c) of this section does not create a presumption or constitute a determination that such person owns or controls a surface coal mining operation.
- 30 CFR 773.9 — Review of Applicant and Operator Information.
- 30 CFR 774.11 — Post-Permit Issuance Requirements for Regulatory Authorities and Other Actions Based on Ownership, Control, and Violation Information.
- 30 CFR 774.12 — Post-Permit Issuance Information Requirements for Permittees.
- 30 CFR 773.8 — General Provisions for Review of Permit Application Information and Entry of Information Into AVS.
- 30 CFR 778.9 — Certifying and Updating Existing Permit Application Information.