30 CFR 784.11 - What must I include in the general description of my proposed operations?
Your application must contain a description of the mining operations that you propose to conduct during the life of the mine, including, at a minimum, the following -
(a) A narrative description of the -
(1) Type and method of coal mining procedures and proposed engineering techniques.
(3) Major equipment to be used for all aspects of the proposed operations.
(b) A narrative explaining the construction, modification, use, maintenance, and removal (unless you can satisfactorily explain why retention is necessary or appropriate for the postmining land use specified in the application under § 784.24 of this part) of the following facilities:
(1) Dams, embankments, and other impoundments.
(2) Overburden and soil handling and storage areas and structures.
(3) Coal removal, handling, storage, cleaning, and transportation areas and structures.
(5) Mine facilities, including ventilation boreholes, fans, and access roads.
(6) Water pollution control facilities.
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 784 after this date.