30 CFR § 795.7 - Filing for assistance.
Each application for assistance shall include the following information:
(b) The names and addresses of -
(c) A schedule of the estimated total production of coal from the proposed permit area and all other locations from which production is attributed to the applicant under § 795.6 The schedule shall include for each location -
(2) The permit number and Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) number;
(d) A description of -
(1) The proposed method of coal mining;
(2) The anticipated starting and termination dates of mining operations;
(3) The number of acres of land to be affected by the proposed mining operation; and
(e) A U.S. Geological Survey topographic map at a scale of 1:24,000 or larger or other topographic map of equivalent detail which clearly shows -
(1) The area of land to be affected;
(2) The location of any existing or proposed test borings; and
(3) The location and extent of known workings of any underground mines.
(f) Copies of documents which show that -
(2) A legal right of entry has been obtained for the program administrator and laboratory personnel to inspect the lands to be mined and adjacent areas to collect environmental data or to install necessary instruments.