30 CFR 800.14 - How will the regulatory authority determine the amount of performance bond required?
(b) The amount of the performance bond must be sufficient to assure the completion of the reclamation plan if the work has to be performed by a third party under contract with the regulatory authority in the event of forfeiture.
(e) The permittee's financial responsibility under § 817.121(c) of this chapter for repairing or compensating for material damage resulting from subsidence may be satisfied by the liability insurance policy required under § 800.60 of this part.
- 30 CFR 800.11 — When and How Must I File a Performance Bond?
- 30 CFR 800.4 — Regulatory Authority Responsibilities.
- 30 CFR 800.16 — What Are the General Terms and Conditions of a Performance Bond?
- 30 CFR 800.21 — What Additional Requirements Apply to Collateral Bonds?
- 30 CFR 800.13 — What Is the Liability Period for a Performance Bond?