30 CFR Part 1206, Subpart H - Geothermal Resources
- § 1206.350 — What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 1206.351 — What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 1206.352 — How do I calculate the royalty due on geothermal resources used for commercial production or generation of electricity?
- § 1206.353 — How do I determine transmission deductions?
- § 1206.354 — How do I determine generating deductions?
- § 1206.355 — How do I calculate royalty due on geothermal resources I sell at arm's length to a purchaser for direct use?
- § 1206.356 — How do I calculate royalty or fees due on geothermal resources I use for direct use purposes?
- § 1206.357 — How do I calculate royalty due on byproducts?
- § 1206.358 — What are byproduct transportation allowances?
- § 1206.359 — How do I determine byproduct transportation allowances?
- § 1206.360 — What records must I keep to support my calculations of royalty or fees under this subpart?
- § 1206.361 — How will ONRR determine whether my royalty or direct use fee payments are correct?
- § 1206.362 — What are my responsibilities to place production into marketable condition and to market production?
- § 1206.363 — When is an ONRR audit, review, reconciliation, monitoring, or other like process considered final?
- § 1206.364 — How do I request a value or gross proceeds determination?
- § 1206.365 — Does ONRR protect information I provide?
- § 1206.366 — What is the nominal fee that a State, tribal, or local government lessee must pay for the use of geothermal resources?
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 30.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 1206 after this date.