30 CFR Subpart H - Geothermal Resources
- § 1206.350 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 1206.351 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 1206.352 How do I calculate the royalty due on geothermal resources used for commercial production or generation of electricity?
- § 1206.353 How do I determine transmission deductions?
- § 1206.354 How do I determine generating deductions?
- § 1206.355 How do I calculate royalty due on geothermal resources I sell at arm's length to a purchaser for direct use?
- § 1206.356 How do I calculate royalty or fees due on geothermal resources I use for direct use purposes?
- § 1206.357 How do I calculate royalty due on byproducts?
- § 1206.358 What are byproduct transportation allowances?
- § 1206.359 How do I determine byproduct transportation allowances?
- § 1206.360 What records must I keep to support my calculations of royalty or fees under this subpart?
- § 1206.361 How will ONRR determine whether my royalty or direct use fee payments are correct?
- § 1206.362 What are my responsibilities to place production into marketable condition and to market production?
- § 1206.363 When is an ONRR audit, review, reconciliation, monitoring, or other like process considered final?
- § 1206.364 How do I request a value or gross proceeds determination?
- § 1206.365 Does ONRR protect information I provide?
- § 1206.366 What is the nominal fee that a State, tribal, or local government lessee must pay for the use of geothermal resources?
72 FR 24459, May 2, 2007, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.