30 CFR Subpart D - Oil and Gas, Offshore, GOMESA Phase I Revenue Sharing
- § 1219.410 What does this subpart contain?
- § 1219.411 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 1219.412 How will ONRR divide the qualified OCS revenues (Phase I)?
- § 1219.413 How will ONRR determine each Gulf producing State's share of the qualified OCS revenues (Phase I) from leases in the 181 Area in the Eastern Planning Area and the 181 South Area?
- § 1219.414 How will ONRR allocate the qualified OCS revenues (Phase I) to coastal political subdivisions within the Gulf producing States?
- § 1219.415 How will ONRR allocate qualified OCS revenues (Phase I) to the coastal political subdivisions if, during any fiscal year, there are no applicable leased tracts in the 181 Area in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico Planning Area?
- § 1219.416 When will ONRR disburse funds to Gulf producing States and coastal political subdivisions?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.