30 CFR Part 1227 - DELEGATION TO STATES
Subject Group 5Delegation of ONRR Royalty Functions (§§ 1227.1 - 1227.102)
Subject Group 6Delegation Proposals (§§ 1227.103 - 1227.104)
Subject Group 7Hearing Process (§ 1227.105)
Subject Group 8Delegation Process (§§ 1227.106 - 1227.110)
- § 1227.106 What statutory requirements must a State meet to receive a delegation?
- § 1227.107 When will the ONRR Director decide whether to approve a State's delegation proposal?
- § 1227.108 How will ONRR notify a State of its decision?
- § 1227.109 What if the ONRR Director denies a State's delegation proposal?
- § 1227.110 When and for how long are delegation agreements effective?
Subject Group 9Existing Delegations (§ 1227.111)
Subject Group 10Compensation (§ 1227.112)
- States' Responsibilities To Perform Delegated Functions
- § 1227.200 What are a State's general responsibilities if it accepts a delegation?
- § 1227.201 What standards must a State comply with for performing delegated functions?
- § 1227.300 What audit functions may a State perform?
- § 1227.301 What are a State's responsibilities if it performs audits?
- § 1227.400 What functions may a State perform in processing production reports or royalty reports?
- § 1227.401 What are a State's responsibilities if it processes production reports or royalty reports?
- § 1227.500 What functions may a State perform to ensure that reporters correct erroneous report data?
- § 1227.501 What are a State's responsibilities to ensure that reporters correct erroneous data?
- § 1227.600 What automated verification functions may a State perform?
- § 1227.601 What are a State's responsibilities if it performs automated verification?
- § 1227.700 What enforcement documents may a State issue in support of its delegated function?
Subject Group 12Performance Review (§§ 1227.800 - 1227.805)
- § 1227.800 How will ONRR monitor a State's performance of delegated functions?
- § 1227.801 What if a State does not adequately perform a delegated function?
- § 1227.802 How will ONRR terminate a State's delegation agreement?
- § 1227.803 What are the hearing procedures for terminating a State's delegation agreement?
- § 1227.804 How else may a State's delegation agreement terminate?
- § 1227.805 How may a State obtain a new delegation agreement after termination?
Title 30 published on 20-Dec-2017 04:15
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 1227 after this date.