30 CFR Part 252 - OUTER CONTINENTAL SHELF (OCS) OIL AND GAS INFORMATION PROGRAM
- § 252.1 Purpose.
- § 252.2 Definitions.
- § 252.3 Oil and gas data and information to be provided for use in the OCS Oil and Gas Information Program.
- § 252.4 Summary Report to affected States.
- § 252.5 Information to be made available to affected States.
- § 252.6 Freedom of Information Act requirements.
- § 252.7 Privileged and proprietary data and information to be made available to affected States.
Title 30 published on 20-Dec-2017 04:15
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 252 after this date.