30 CFR Part 550, Subpart N - Outer Continental Shelf Civil Penalties
Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act Civil Penalties
- § 550.1400 — How does BOEM begin the civil penalty process?
- § 550.1401 — Index table.
- § 550.1402 — Definitions.
- § 550.1403 — What is the maximum civil penalty?
- § 550.1404 — Which violations will BOEM review for potential civil penalties?
- § 550.1405 — When is a case file developed?
- § 550.1406 — When will BOEM notify me and provide penalty information?
- § 550.1407 — How do I respond to the letter of notification?
- § 550.1408 — When will I be notified of the Reviewing Officer's decision?
- § 550.1409 — What are my appeal rights?
- Federal Oil and Gas Royalty Management Act Civil Penalties Definitions
Penalties After a Period to Correct
- § 550.1451 — What may BOEM do if I violate a statute, regulation, order, or lease term relating to a Federal oil and gas lease?
- § 550.1452 — What if I correct the violation?
- § 550.1453 — What if I do not correct the violation?
- § 550.1454 — How may I request a hearing on the record on a Notice of Noncompliance?
- § 550.1455 — Does my request for a hearing on the record affect the penalties?
- § 550.1456 — May I request a hearing on the record regarding the amount of a civil penalty if I did not request a hearing on the Notice of Noncompliance?
Penalties Without a Period to Correct
- § 550.1460 — May I be subject to penalties without prior notice and an opportunity to correct?
- § 550.1461 — How will BOEM inform me of violations without a period to correct?
- § 550.1462 — How may I request a hearing on the record on a Notice of Noncompliance regarding violations without a period to correct?
- § 550.1463 — Does my request for a hearing on the record affect the penalties?
- § 550.1464 — May I request a hearing on the record regarding the amount of a civil penalty if I did not request a hearing on the Notice of Noncompliance?
- § 550.1470 — How does BOEM decide what the amount of the penalty should be?
- § 550.1471 — Does the penalty affect whether I owe interest?
- § 550.1472 — How will the Office of Hearings and Appeals conduct the hearing on the record?
- § 550.1473 — How may I appeal the Administrative Law Judge's decision?
- § 550.1474 — May I seek judicial review of the decision of the Interior Board of Land Appeals?
- § 550.1475 — When must I pay the penalty?
- § 550.1476 — Can BOEM reduce my penalty once it is assessed?
- § 550.1477 — How may BOEM collect the penalty?
- Criminal Penalties
- Bonding Requirements
- Financial Solvency Requirements
Title 30 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 30.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 30 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 550 after this date.