30 CFR Subpart N - Outer Continental Shelf Civil Penalties
Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act Civil Penalties (§§ 550.1400 - 550.1409)
- § 550.1400 How does BOEM begin the civil penalty process?
- § 550.1401 Index table.
- § 550.1402 Definitions.
- § 550.1403 What is the maximum civil penalty?
- § 550.1404 Which violations will BOEM review for potential civil penalties?
- § 550.1405 When is a case file developed?
- § 550.1406 When will BOEM notify me and provide penalty information?
- § 550.1407 How do I respond to the letter of notification?
- § 550.1408 When will I be notified of the Reviewing Officer's decision?
- § 550.1409 What are my appeal rights?
Federal Oil and Gas Royalty Management Act Civil Penalties Definitions (§ 550.1450)
Penalties After a Period to Correct (§§ 550.1451 - 550.1456)
- § 550.1451 What may BOEM do if I violate a statute, regulation, order, or lease term relating to a Federal oil and gas lease?
- § 550.1452 What if I correct the violation?
- § 550.1453 What if I do not correct the violation?
- § 550.1454 How may I request a hearing on the record on a Notice of Noncompliance?
- § 550.1455 Does my request for a hearing on the record affect the penalties?
- § 550.1456 May I request a hearing on the record regarding the amount of a civil penalty if I did not request a hearing on the Notice of Noncompliance?
Penalties Without a Period to Correct (§§ 550.1460 - 550.1464)
- § 550.1460 May I be subject to penalties without prior notice and an opportunity to correct?
- § 550.1461 How will BOEM inform me of violations without a period to correct?
- § 550.1462 How may I request a hearing on the record on a Notice of Noncompliance regarding violations without a period to correct?
- § 550.1463 Does my request for a hearing on the record affect the penalties?
- § 550.1464 May I request a hearing on the record regarding the amount of a civil penalty if I did not request a hearing on the Notice of Noncompliance?
General Provisions (§§ 550.1470 - 550.1477)
- § 550.1470 How does BOEM decide what the amount of the penalty should be?
- § 550.1471 Does the penalty affect whether I owe interest?
- § 550.1472 How will the Office of Hearings and Appeals conduct the hearing on the record?
- § 550.1473 How may I appeal the Administrative Law Judge's decision?
- § 550.1474 May I seek judicial review of the decision of the Interior Board of Land Appeals?
- § 550.1475 When must I pay the penalty?
- § 550.1476 Can BOEM reduce my penalty once it is assessed?
- § 550.1477 How may BOEM collect the penalty?
Criminal Penalties (§ 550.1480)
Bonding Requirements (§§ 550.1490 - 550.1491)
Financial Solvency Requirements (§§ 550.1495 - 550.1497)