30 CFR Part 560, Subpart B - Bidding Systems
Subject Group 203General Provisions (§§ 560.200 - 560.203)
Subject Group 204Eligible Leases (§§ 560.210 - 560.214)
- § 560.210 How do royalty suspension volumes apply to eligible leases?
- § 560.211 When does an eligible lease qualify for a royalty suspension volume?
- § 560.212 How does BOEM assign and monitor royalty suspension volumes for eligible leases?
- § 560.213 How long will a royalty suspension volume for an eligible lease be effective?
- § 560.214 How do I measure natural gas production on my eligible lease?
Subject Group 205Royalty Suspension (RS) Leases (§§ 560.220 - 560.224)
- § 560.220 How does royalty suspension apply to leases issued in a sale held after November 2000?
- § 560.221 When does a lease issued in a sale held after November 2000 get a royalty suspension?
- § 560.222 How long will a royalty suspension volume be effective for a lease issued in a sale held after November 2000?
- § 560.223 How do I measure natural gas production for a lease issued in a sale held after November 2000?
- § 560.224 How will royalty suspension apply if BOEM assigns a lease issued in a sale held after November 2000 to a field that has a pre-Act lease?
Subject Group 206Bidding System Selection Criteria (§ 560.230)
Title 30 published on 20-Dec-2017 04:15
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 560 after this date.