30 CFR Subpart C - Outer Continental Shelf Sand, Gravel, and/or Shell Resources Negotiated Agreements
- § 583.300 How do I submit a request for an agreement?
- § 583.305 How will BOEM determine if a project qualifies?
- § 583.310 What process does BOEM use to technically and environmentally evaluate a qualified project?
- § 583.315 What is the process for negotiating and executing an agreement?
- § 583.320 What kinds of information must be included in an agreement?
- § 583.325 What is the effective date of an agreement?
- § 583.330 How will BOEM enforce the agreement?
- § 583.335 What is the term of the agreement?
- § 583.340 What debarment or suspension obligations apply to transactions and contracts related to a project?
- § 583.345 What is the process for extending or modifying an agreement?
- § 583.350 When can an agreement be terminated?