30 CFR Subpart R - Miscellaneous
- § 77.1700 Communications in work areas.
- § 77.1701 Emergency communications; requirements.
- § 77.1702 Arrangements for emergency medical assistance and transportation for injured persons; reporting requirements; posting requirements.
- § 77.1703 First-Aid training; supervisory employees.
- § 77.1704 First aid training program; availability of instruction to all miners.
- § 77.1705 First aid training program; retraining of supervisory employees; availability to all miners.
- § 77.1706 First aid training program; minimum requirements.
- § 77.1707 First aid equipment; location; minimum requirements.
- § 77.1708 Safety program; instruction of persons employed at the mine.
- § 77.1710 Protective clothing; requirements.
- § 77.1710-1 Distinctively colored hard hats or hard caps; identification for newly employed, inexperienced miners.
- § 77.1711 Smoking prohibition.
- § 77.1712 Reopening mines; notification; inspection prior to mining.
- § 77.1713 Daily inspection of surface coal mine; certified person; reports of inspection.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.