31 CFR 149.2 - Definitions.
As used in this part:
Fair value. The term “fair value” means the expected total aggregate value of each asset, or group of assets that are managed within a portfolio of a covered financial company on a consolidated basis if such asset, or group of assets, was sold or otherwise disposed of in an orderly transaction.
Most recent financial statement available.
(1) The term “most recent financial statement available” means a covered financial company's -
(i) Most recent financial statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission or any other regulatory body;
(ii) Most recent financial statement audited by an independent CPA firm; or
(iii) Other available financial statements.
(2) The FDIC and the Treasury will jointly determine the most pertinent of the above financial statements, taking into consideration the timeliness and reliability of the statements being considered.
Obligation. The term “obligation” means, with respect to any covered financial company -
(1) Any guarantee issued by the FDIC on behalf of the covered financial company;
(2) Any amount borrowed pursuant to section 210(n)(5)(A) of the Act; and
(3) Any other obligation with respect to the covered financial company for which the FDIC has a direct or contingent liability to pay any amount.
Total consolidated assets of each covered financial company that are available for repayment. The term “total consolidated assets of each covered financial company that are available for repayment” means the difference between:
(1) The total assets of the covered financial company on a consolidated basis that are available for liquidation during the operation of the receivership; and
(2) To the extent included in paragraph (1) of this definition, all assets that are separated from, or made unavailable to, the covered financial company by a statutory or regulatory barrier that prevents the covered financial company from possessing or selling assets and using the proceeds from the sale of such assets.
Title 31 published on 18-Mar-2017 03:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 149 after this date.