31 CFR 19.145 - Does this part address persons who are disqualified, as well as those who are excluded from nonprocurement transactions?
Except if provided for in Subpart J of this part, this part -
(a) Addresses disqualified persons only to -
(1) Provide for their inclusion in the EPLS; and
(2) State responsibilities of Federal agencies and participants to check for disqualified persons before entering into covered transactions.
(b) Does not specify the -
(1) Department of the Treasury transactions for which a disqualified person is ineligible. Those transactions vary on a case-by-case basis, because they depend on the language of the specific statute, Executive order, or regulation that caused the disqualification;
(2) Entities to which the disqualification applies; or
(3) Process that the agency uses to disqualify a person. Unlike exclusion, disqualification is frequently not a discretionary action that a Federal agency takes.