31 CFR 321.2 - Eligible organizations.
(a) Organizations eligible to apply for qualification and to serve as paying agents are commercial banks, trust companies, savings banks, savings and loan associations, building and loan associations (including cooperative banks), credit unions, cash depositories, industrial banks, or similar financial institutions which:
(1) Are incorporated under Federal law or the laws of a State, territory or possession of the United States, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico;
(2) In the usual course of business accept, subject to withdrawal, funds for desposit or the purchase of shares;
(3) Are under the supervision of a federal or state regulatory agency or equivalent authority; and
(4) Maintain regular offices for the transaction of business.
(2) Have the ability to receive payment of applicable fees by ACH, or arrange to obtain one or more of these services from another financial institution.
Title 31 published on 18-Mar-2017 03:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 321 after this date.