31 CFR 560.201 - Prohibited importation of goods or services from Iran.
Except as otherwise authorized pursuant to this part, and notwithstanding any contract entered into or any license or permit granted prior to May 7, 1995, the importation into the United States of any goods or services of Iranian origin or owned or controlled by the Government of Iran, other than information and informational materials within the meaning of section 203(b)(3) of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act ( 50 U.S.C. 1702(b)(3)), is prohibited.
- 31 CFR 560.407 — Transactions Related to Iranian-Origin Goods.
- 31 CFR 560.301 — Effective Date.
- 31 CFR 560.419 — U.S. Employment of Persons Ordinarily Resident in Iran.
- 31 CFR 560.408 — Importation Into and Release From a Bonded Warehouse or Foreign Trade Zone.
- 31 CFR 560.416 — Brokering Services.
- 31 CFR 560.702 — Detention of Shipments.
- 31 CFR 560.406 — Transshipment or Transit Through the United States.