31 CFR 560.320 - Iranian accounts.
The term Iranian accounts means accounts of persons who are ordinarily resident in Iran, except when such persons are not located in Iran, or of the Government of Iran, an Iranian financial institution, or any other person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to § 560.211 of this part, maintained on the books of either a United States depository institution or a United States registered broker or dealer in securities.
- 31 CFR 560.427 — Exportation, Reexportation, Sale or Supply of Financial Services to Iran or the Government of Iran.
- 31 CFR 560.533 — Brokering Sales of Agricultural Commodities, Medicine, and Medical Devices.
- 31 CFR 560.534 — Importation Into the United States Of, and Dealings In, Certain Foodstuffs and Carpets Authorized.
- 31 CFR 560.532 — Payment for and Financing of Exports and Reexports of Agricultural Commodities, Medicine, and Medical Devices, and Certain Related Software and Services.
- 31 CFR 560.535 — Letters of Credit and Brokering Services Relating to Certain Foodstuffs and Carpets.