31 CFR 6.6 - Allowable fees and other expenses.
(a) The following fees and other expenses are allowable under the Act:
(1) Reasonable expenses of expert witnesses;
(2) Reasonable cost of any study, analysis, engineering report, test, or project which the agency finds necessary for the preparation of the party's case;
(3) Reasonable attorney or agent fees.
(b) The amount of fees awarded will be based upon the prevailing market rates for the kind and quality of services furnished, except that
(1) Compensation for an expert witness will not exceed the highest rate paid by the agency for expert witnesses; and
(2) Attorney or agent fees will not be in excess of $75 per hour.