31 CFR Part 357, Subpart B - Treasury/Reserve Automated Debt Entry System (TRADES)
- § 357.10 Laws governing a Treasury book-entry security, TRADES, and security interests or entitlements.
- § 357.11 Laws governing other interests in Treasury securities.
- § 357.12 A Participant's Security Entitlement.
- § 357.13 Obligations of the United States and the Federal Reserve Banks with respect to Book-entry Securities and security interests.
- § 357.14 What authority does a Federal Reserve Bank have?
- § 357.15 How can a debtor's interest in a Security Entitlement be reached by creditors?
67 FR 7080, Feb. 15, 2002, unless otherwise noted.