31 CFR Part 359, Subpart A - General Information
prev | next
- § 359.0 What does this part cover?
- § 359.1 What regulations govern Series I savings bonds?
- § 359.2 [Reserved]
- § 359.3 What special terms do I need to know to understand this part?
- § 359.4 In what form are Series I savings bonds issued?
- § 359.5 What is the maturity period of a Series I savings bonds?
- § 359.6 When may I redeem my Series I bond?
- § 359.7 If I redeem a Series I savings bonds before five years after the issue date, is there an interest penalty?
- § 359.8 How does interest accrue on Series I savings bonds?
- § 359.9 When are interest rates for Series I savings bonds announced?
- § 359.10 What is the fixed rate of return?
- § 359.11 What is the semiannual inflation rate?
- § 359.12 What happens in deflationary conditions?
- § 359.13 What are composite rates?
- § 359.14 How are composite rates determined?
- § 359.15 When is the composite rate applied to Series I savings bonds?
- § 359.16 When does interest accrue on Series I savings bonds?
- § 359.17 When is interest payable on Series I savings bonds?
- § 359.18 Is the determination of the Secretary on rates and values final?
- § 359.19 How is interest calculated?
- §§ 359.20-359.24 [Reserved]
Title 31 published on 08-Apr-2017 03:32
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 359 after this date.