31 CFR Part 370, Subpart B - Credit ACH Entries
- § 370.5 How can I appoint a financial institution to receive payments on my behalf?
- § 370.6 What requirements apply to a financial institution that handles a credit entry?
- § 370.7 How can my financial institution change my designated deposit account?
- § 370.8 Are there any requirements related to a prenotification entry?
- § 370.9 How can my payment instructions be changed?
- § 370.10 What can cause my payments to be suspended?
- § 370.11 What must my financial institution do when it receives a payment?
- § 370.12 What happens if an error is made in a credit entry, or if a duplicate credit entry is made?
- § 370.13 Can time limits for taking an action on a credit entry be extended?
- § 370.14 Can substitute payment procedures be used?
- § 370.15 What limitations exist on liability?
Title 31 published on 08-Apr-2017 03:32
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 370 after this date.