31 CFR Part 370, Subpart D - Electronic Submission of Transaction Requests Through the Bureau of the Fiscal Service
- § 370.35 Does the Bureau of the Fiscal Service accept all electronically signed transaction requests?
- § 370.36 When does a transaction request become effective?
- § 370.37 Where is the point of transaction for an electronically submitted transaction request?
- § 370.38 What is the legal effect of an electronic signature?
- § 370.39 To what extent is a digital signature admissible in any civil litigation or dispute?
- § 370.40 Can I be held accountable if my negligence contributes to a forged signature?
- § 370.41 What limitations exist on liability?
Title 31 published on 18-Mar-2017 03:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 370 after this date.