32 CFR 516.70 - Policy.
(a) DA policy follows:
(1) Civilian personnel actions taken by management officials, civilian and military, will conform to laws and regulations implementing established merit system principles and will be free of any prohibited personnel practices.
(2) Management officials will take vigorous corrective action when prohibited personnel practices occur. Disciplinary measures under AR 690-700, Chapter 751, may be initiated after consultation and coordination with appropriate civilian personnel office and labor counselor.
(b) DA activities will cooperate with OSC in the following ways:
(1) Promoting merit system principles in civilian employment programs within DA.
(2) Investigating and reporting allegations of improper or illegal conduct forwarded to the activity by HQDA.
(3) Facilitating orderly investigations by the OSC of alleged prohibited personnel practices and other matters assigned for investigation to the OSC, such as violations of the Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, the Freedom of Information Act, or the Hatch Act.
Title 32 published on 09-Jun-2018 03:52
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 32 CFR Part 516 after this date.