32 CFR 552.91 - Individual permit procedures.
(a) Individuals desiring area access for authorized activities (see appendix C) must register in person at the Ft. Lewis Area Access Section, Bldg T-6127. Minimum age is 18 years, except for active duty military personnel. Individuals under 18 years of age must be sponsored and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
(b) Individual registration requires:
(1) Picture ID.
(2) Personal information including Social Security Number.
(3) Vehicle identification and license number, if a vehicle is to be brought on post.
(4) Names and ages of minor family members who will accompany a registered person.
(5) Liability release signature.
(6) Certification that intended activities are on the authorized list and are not for-profit commercial activities. Persons who submit false certificates are subject to prosecution in Federal Court Under 5 U.S.C. 1001, and the provisions of this section.
(c) A permit and a vehicle pass will be issued to each person authorized area access. The permit is not transferable. Entry to the range complex without the issued permit is forbidden.
(d) Individual write-in requests may be authorized for extraordinary circumstances.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 32 CFR Part 552.