32 CFR § 61.11 - Responsibilities.
(a) Under the authority, direction, and control of the USD(P&R) through the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness and Force Management, the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Military Community and Family Policy (DASD(MC&FP)):
(1) Monitors compliance with this subpart.
(2) Collaborates with the Secretaries of the Military Departments to develop policies and procedures for monitoring compliance with the PSs in § 61.12 of this subpart.
(3) Convenes an annual DoD Accreditation and Inspection Summit to review and respond to the findings and recommendations of the Military Departments' accreditation or inspection results.
(b) The Secretaries of the Military Departments:
(1) Develop Service-wide FAP policy, supplementary standards, and instructions to provide for unique requirements within their respective installation FAPs to implement the PSs in this subpart as appropriate.
(2) Require all installation personnel with responsibilities in this subpart receive appropriate training to implement the PSs in § 61.12 of this subpart.
(3) Conduct accreditation and inspection reviews outlined in § 61.12 of this subpart.