32 CFR 634.1 - Purpose.
(a) This subpart establishes policy, responsibilities, and procedures for motor vehicle traffic supervision on military installations in the continental United States (CONUS) and overseas areas. This includes but is not limited to the following:
(1) Granting, suspending, or revoking the privilege to operate a privately owned vehicle (POV).
(2) Registration of POVs.
(3) Administration of vehicle registration and driver performance records.
(4) Driver improvement programs.
(5) Police traffic supervision.
(6) Off-installation traffic activities.
(b) Commanders in overseas areas are authorized to modify these policies and procedures in the following instances:
(1) When dictated by host nation relationships, treaties, and agreements.
(2) When traffic operations under military supervision necessitate measures to safeguard and protect the morale, discipline, and good order in the Services.
Title 32 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 32 CFR Part 634 after this date.